I'll post again before I leave but promise that this blog will become a lot more exciting as soon as I have my one backpack on my back and my feet touch the European Soil.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
I am not running away, I just wish to be something more.
Everyone keeps asking me why I haven't posted lately and the real reason is that my life isn't too exciting right now. For the past two weeks I have been catching up on my sleep and spending my days reading through a large stack of travel books. As my final week at home for the next few months approaches I am beginning to feel a rush of emotions. Naturally, I am beginning to feel scared and am wondering what the hell was I thinking when I decided to do this. On the other side I am excited about the unknown of the next few months and all that I am about to experience and learn (yet very nervous).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely love the title of this blog!
ReplyDelete