Friday, April 16, 2010
Update on Adventure in the Kitchen
I realize I haven't posted in awhile so I just wanted to update everyone on the latest in my adventures. The last adventure I mentioned was learning how to work in the kitchen and last night I had my first successful complete meal (maybe it was the new apron)! Growing up we rarely ate red meat so I challenged myself to learn how to cook a good streak. Dad and I shared a delicious asian flank steak, with vietnamese garlic noodles, and sauteed vegetables. We agreed the meal was tasty and a success. The past few weeks I have been trying a lot of new recipes and am starting to learn different flavors and what goes well together. Learning how to be a good cook is a life long lesson but for the time being I am enjoying experimenting and playing around with food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment