I still clearly remember the October morning when my mother dropped me off at the curb of SFO and with just a backpack on my back I walked into the airport and boarded the plane to Lisbon. I was scared and nervous of all of the unknowns but excited for the adventures I was going to have, the places I was going to see, and the amazing people I was hopeful to (and did) meet.
Now months later I am so grateful and blessed for the amazing experiences I have had, but as I write this I have the same nervousness and excitement of what is next. Tomorrow morning after 9 months of exploring the world and myself this chapter in my life will officially close with the next one opening as I commute to work with the rest of the population. I am still going to be working in the insurance industry but in a different role, with a new type of coverage, and with lots of traveling required. I have lots to learn but am thrilled about this opportunity as it is a position that I have been interested in for a long time.
Thank you for following my adventures this past year. Hands down this has been the best thing I have ever done in my life and I am happy I was able to share bits of it with all of you. My blogging days aren't over but my early retirement is so the world adventures will be put on hold and the working adventures will begin.
I am so proud of you friend! Congrats on taking such a leap! And good luck on the next chapter of your life!
ReplyDelete