Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy 2013!
Another year, another set of goals and dreams. Thanks to technology these days in many ways it makes it easier for one to "try" to follow and keep goals and stay on task. My blog content won't change this year, with the goal to continue to talk about adventures in travel, kitchen, and conquering my 31 before 31 list. A few favorite apps to keep me on target with my goals are Paperless (I have a list of blogs I need to do) and Optimizer Pro which lets one set goals in 5 different categories (family, personal, work, physical, and spiritual). Within each of these you set when goal needs to be achieved along with tasks to go for it. Let's see how I do with these tools... Happy 2013 all and here is to a successful and satisfying year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment