Saturday, November 3, 2012

World Champs!- 25 men, 1 city, and 1 goal, WIN!

After missing a lot of games in 2010 due to a new job I made a point this time around to plan my work travel around as many games as possible. (It paid off as I only missed 1 postseason game at AT&T.) After leaving Game 2 against the Reds my father and I said our goodbyes to our sections usher and other season ticket holders. See you next year quickly became see you tomorrow, next week etc. as the Giants created a comeback that none of us will forget. We can all feel inspired and learn something from their never give up and team attitude. Lots has been talked about Hunter Pence's speech. Key points were play for the name on the front, not the name on the back. Play for each other, not yourself, win each moment, win each inning, it's all we have left.

No matter who you are and what you do I think everyone should take this message to heart. When we all work together and respect each other anything is possible. I challenge everyone to remember this message in their life, one day at a time.


What a season 2012 was... I'm already in baseball withdrawal and counting the days till Spring Training and first pitch. Go Giants and congrats on another World Series Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment