Monday, September 10, 2012

Thank You Turkey


I write this as I sit at the airport preparing for my flight home. It's hard to believe that my 15 days of adventures in Turkey are actually over. It's been an absolutely incredible experience taking in the diversity in the landscape, sights and sounds. Like any trip this one has had it's challenges and learning experiences some which come with being in a group. Depending on how I feel I might blog more about my trip but for now I have a lot on my mind that I need to reflect on first before I put it out there.

For anyone looking for a vacation I highly recommend a trip to Turkey. I'll be posting highlight pictures on the blog upon my return.

For now it's time to plan the next adventure and in the meantime work on that 31 before 31 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment