Happy New Year!
It has been wonderful being home the past few weeks and catching up with friends and family. I look forward to being home again so I can see all of those friends that I didn't have the opportunity to see while around.
It has been awhile since I have posted and I apologize that I haven't yet posted a reflection on my travels in Europe. Unfortunately, this will have to wait until I return because I am off again. Tomorrow I am off to India, Dubai, Qatar, and Bahrain. I am excited to learn and experience about a part of the world that I know little about; but all very important places that have and continue to shape our global economy. It will also be wonderful to have this travel experience with my father and learn more about the business and what he does.
I haven't begun to pack so this is it for now but stay tuned for stories and reflections from the road.
Have an amzing time! Can't wait to hear all about it! xox
ReplyDeleteIndia?! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Mumbai is the first stop! If I survive the way over 24 hour travel day :)
ReplyDelete