Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Worst Resolution Ever!

So it's pretty obvious that this was the worst New Year's resolution ever! I might as well have said that I was going to go to the gym or start flossing my teeth each night, and I would have been more successful. I struggled to start blogging again because I didn't know what to blog about and wasn't feeling inspired. With all of that said times are going to change...

I'm off to Turkey in a couple weeks so I'll be blogging about my adventures. I also will be turning 30 and got the idea to do a 30 before 30 list which would be a fun thing to blog about. Since I only have seven months that list will now be a 31 before 31 list. I'm working on finalizing my list and will share shortly.

In the meantime it's never too late to get inspired and back on your New Year's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment