Friday, February 22, 2013

Another Adventure

Normally the week and especially a few days before a trip one doesn't sleep as well in anticipation to getting out of town and seeing a new place. My whole life (until the past three years) nights before an early trip to the airport used to feel like Christmas- waking up each hour to make sure you didn't miss out. These days with multiple trips a month to the airport I have no problem sleeping the night before a trip and in some ways I feel numb to the idea of a new adventure and don't realize what I'm in store for until a day or a few hours before I leave when I must start packing. As such I'm heading out this weekend on a vacation to a new continent and region and now that I think about it, wow I can hardly wait!

I'll be blogging along the way as I visit Central America- Panama for the first time before continuing to South America- Ecuador with Quito, The Andes and The Galapagos all in the mix.

I look forward to sharing my adventures and experiences as well as some photos upon my return, as I take on a new continent.




No comments:

Post a Comment