Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Learn to Play Golf -#25

While at my last job I had the opportunity to take golf lessons. After the lessons were over I entered an industry golf tournament and came home with a driver for the longest drive for a women. I instantly thought this was going to be my next sport and asked for a beginning set of golf clubs for christmas. Santa brought those golf clubs but that was the last bit of light they saw for awhile. Five years later I have finally brought the dusty clubs out of hiding and have been attempting to learn the game of golf. Between weekends at the driving range and after a number of recent lessons I set foot on the golf course again and with a lot of patience did alright. For now ill limit myself to 9 hole courses and the driving range as I keep working on this game of golf.


No comments:

Post a Comment