Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New State- Tennessee- #7

I decided to add visiting 4 new states to my list as there are so many amazing places to explore in our backyards without getting on a plane with a passport. Obviously that wasn't the case as I took an incredible vacation to Panama and Ecuador with my family including the Galapagos. With a big trip like this and an upcoming trip to a new area (for me) of Mexico I've decided that New Countries will be counted as states since after all of this travel I need to save up before taking off again.

Despite the international vacations the past year I have been able to visit a new state thanks to work. Nashville, Tennessee has been on my list of places to see for a long time. Unfortunately, with flight delays due to fog out of Oakland (yes, Oakland not San Francisco) I only ended up having one night and two full days in conference rooms which left no time to explore. The little taste of Nashville I got that one night was great. I spent less than 48 hours but I know I'll be back to explore and experience the city in the near future. Up next is another work trip to another new state... New Orleans, Louisiana in October.



No comments:

Post a Comment