Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 before 31 Recap

As I near the six month mark till I'm 31 I felt it was time to check the progress of my 31 list.

I haven't been good about blogging with a busy few months of work travel, some medical issues, and life changes. All is good now and I hope to be better about blogging the next six months. As I look over what I have left off the checklist it looks like a lot of cooking and eating... I'll be working on updating the blog on some completed items.



31 Before 31 Project

Hobbies/Fun
1.) Take a photography class -completed
2.) Make my own wine or brew my own beer
3.) Complete a DIY project- completed
4.) Take a wine tasting class

Travel/San Francisco Places
5.) Try 8 new SF top 100 restaurants
- A16
- Fifth Floor
- Bar Agricole
6.) Try 8 new SF top 100 bars
- Bar Agricole
- 15 Romolo
- Bix
7.) Visit 4 new states -
- Panama
- Ecuador
-Tennessee
8.) Ride in a hot air balloon- Completed

Cooking/Recipes
9.) Master cooking a gourmet 5 course meal
10.) Learn to make beef stew
11.) Learn to bake a cake or other dessert that is extravagant but can be a go-to
12.) Create a signature cocktail
13.) Master a game day chili
14.) Learn to bake Aunt Carol's apple pie
15.) Learn to make a tomato bisque- Completed but not a success
16.) Learn to make fish or crab cakes
17.) Make lasagna from scratch
18.) Make a curry
19.) Learn to make meatloaf
20.) Learn to make bread from scratch
21.) Try two new recipes a month

Sports/Health
22.) Try to paddle board- completed
23.) Try yoga
24.) Visit 3 new ballparks
-Chase Field
25.) Learn to play golf- driving range once a month- Completed
26.) Complete a full moon hike
27.) Pick back up tennis

For Others
28.) Research prior to an election to make an educated decision and know why I am voting on a prop and elected officials. - Completed
29.) Give Christmas gifts to friends with mason jars I purchased 5 year ago! - Completed
30.) Mail a card to someone each month (birthday, anniversary, baby, just because)
31.) Find a charity I believe in and donate or give time


No comments:

Post a Comment