Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my blog. It has meant a lot to me to recieve notes from so many people telling me that they are reading and enjoying it. My parents have also said that many of you have commented to them on it so thank you. I have never been a writer and have always struggled with it so to do this is big for me and I thank you for your support and for being interested enough to follow me.

It's hard to believe I am over halfway through this trip and that my entire family will be here with me in a little over a week to participate in my adventure. I'll continue to blog on this trip and I know that this won't be my last adventure as I have caught the traveling bug.

Thanks again for reading and your messages they mean a lot and keep me going!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing a blog. It's fun catching up with you and seeing all the places you're going to. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Stay safe! Lots of love! xox

    ReplyDelete